The Department of Climate Change & Energy Efficiency has published the Guide to Best Practice Maintenance & Operation of HVAC Systems for Energy Efficiency covering:
- HVAC maintenance implementation process;
- building operation and documentation;
- financial and environmental evaluation; and
- HVAC equipment and efficiency.
Even though the guide targets commercial buildings and some aspects are not relevant to residential strata buildings, the types of plant & equipment are the same.
The Australian Institute of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heating (AIRAH) publishes
- the Water Conservation in Cooling Towers Best Practice Guideline,
- the Maintain Your Cool video, and
- an online cooling tower calculator