Junk Mail | Nexus
[toc list:ul; minlevel: 1; maxlevel: 3; list: ul; hideshow: false]
- Unwanted junk mail at Nexus was estimated at 35Kgs of paper each week
- Large piles were placed on the top of mailboxes and strewn across the entrance foyer – this was not a welcoming sight!
- “No Junk Mail” stickers were applied to 84 of 88 mailboxes
- Vigilance of the area and returning of any uncollected mail to each apartment for disposal has reduced junk mail by 99.5%
- This saving equates to approximately 35Kgs of paper each week thus freeing up recycling bins for appropriate paper waste
- Cost: $0
- Payback: Immediate
This is but one of several initiatives undertaken by Nexus.
Last Updated:Mon, 19/07/2010